Deadline: 20th October 2021
Capital Solutions Ltd (CSL) is organizing the third cohort of the “Social Business Accelerator programme in Uganda”
Capital Solutions is looking for social entrepreneurs who are aiming to transform and grow their businesses for high social impact. Please don’t miss this opportunity where 20 Social Enterprise Owners/Managers will join the 6-months accelerator Programme for a high-impact applied learning experience.
CSL will accept applications for its highly selective social businesses capacity building program. This program is designed for Ugandan social entrepreneurs seeking to expand their business development knowledge, increase their impact measurement and financial management skills, be investment ready and make lifelong connections.
CSL seeks to build diverse cohorts in which participants share some consistent characteristics:
- Vision and resiliency
- Business clarity and market knowledge
- Commitment to building their businesses
- Motivation to be part of a six months long learning experience
What to Expect?
This program is rigorous and time-intensive. Participants should expect to:
- Participate in one online activity every 2 weeks throughout the program, including 40 minutes Zoom-enabled meetings.
- Be challenged but inspired as they acquire new knowledge.
- Develop skills, build their peer network, and transform their businesses.
- Be introduced to a peer group, and actively contribute to group discussions and activities.
- Respond to periodic surveys to improve the overall experience.
- Attend a one-day training for 6 months at the CSL training hub.
A lifetime experience and social business connection.
Social Business owners who are;
- Founders of social enterprises are encouraged to apply.
- Citizens of Uganda, currently living in Uganda.
- Comfortable with remote teamwork and collaboration, especially using digital tools.
- Proficient in verbal and written English.
- Able to attend training (Face 2 Face) 1 day a month for 6 months, (at least weekly) access the Internet through a computer or phone.
- CSL admissions do not discriminate based on race, religion, age, disability, marital status, education, business revenue, or geographic location.
- From 6th October – 20th October 2021, CSL will accept applications for its highly selective social businesses capacity building program.
- This program is designed for social entrepreneurs seeking to expand their business development knowledge, increase their impact measurement and financial management skills, be investment ready and make lifelong connections.
To apply, click on https://forms.gle/bLvZeKoCqibEKDdk6