The business accelerator program empowers female entrepreneurs in Africa with a vision to transform and scale their businesses for impact. Capital Solutions in partnership with Mkaziprenuer is in search for the next 50 women who are ready to be part of a women business network, be engaged in learning for high social impact and scale their businesses.
CSL will accept applications for its highly selective women-led social businesses capacity building program. This program is designed for Ugandan women entrepreneurs seeking to expand their business development knowledge, increase their impact measurement and financial management skills, be investment ready and make lifelong connections.
Who Should Apply
Women who are:
- Founders of business enterprises, social enterprises are encouraged to apply
- Citizens of Uganda, currently living in Uganda
- Comfortable with using digital tools
- Proficient in verbal and written English
- Able to regularly (at least weekly) access the Internet through a computer or smartphone
- Committed to building and growing their businesses
- Motivated to be part of a 9 months long learning experience and mentorship
What to Expect
This program is demanding and time intensive. Participants should expect to:
- Participate in one online activity every 2 weeks throughout the program, including 40 minutes Zoom-enabled meetings.
- Be challenged but inspired as they acquire new skills and knowledge.
- Develop skills, build their peer network, and transform their businesses.
- Be introduced to a peer group, and actively contribute to group discussions and activities.
- Respond to surveys to improve the overall experience of the program.
- Attend a one-day training for 6 months at the CSL training hub.
- Participate in mentorship program and investment readiness assignments
How You Will Benefit
- Connect with the first ever social business network in Uganda.
- Acquire skills in strategy needed to grow and scale their enterprise
- Have access to an advanced set of soft skills, business resilience, self-confidence, collaboration& partnership development and cross-cultural communications.
- Engage in investment pitching activities with Strategic Gender Based Investors
Download the application form, follow the link CSL Application form
This Cohort will run from March 2022 to November 2022. We typically host physical trainings. However, given the ongoing impact and uncertainties of COVID-19, it is unknown at this time if all the training will be physical, therefore we anticipant that we might be having a hybrid of both physical and virtual trainings for cohort 2 depending on how the situation unfolds.
Application deadline is 25th February 2022
For more information, visit: https://capitalsolutionsug.com