Capital Solutions Ltd started the Social Investment Fund in January 2020 as an impact Fund for SMEs based in Africa to improve financial accessibility.
SIF targets women-led and youth led social enterprises providing small amounts of private debts, marginal grants, equity and Capital ranging from about $500 to $5,000 supporting promising start-ups and scale ups (1-5 years).
Why Invest In SIF?
SIF finances social enterprises operating under a financially constrained environment in which they cannot access financing from the main stream financial circles. SIF Contributes to SDG’s 1, 5 & 8 while addressing critical challenges such high youth unemployment.
Benefiting from SIF
- Social Investments.
- Credit (Patient loans, Matching grants and equity).
Achievements up to date
- Supported over 30 social enterprises with private debts.
- We are the lowest impact fund in the market with 12-15% per annum.
- Brought on board partners.
- Awarded some of the women entrepreneurs through SIF.
Who qualifies to benefit.
- Alumni of the Social Business Accelerator Programme.
- Active Social Entrepreneurship Forum Members.
- A social Entrepreneur.
Email us email@example.com