Social Entrepreneurship Forum
The SEF Forum was launched on the 23rd of July 2020 to improve networking amongst Social Entrepreneurs in Africa in order to grow their businesses, financial accessibility and have a unified voice to push for advocacy/policies.
Our target sectors include: Education, Health, Agriculture, Financial services, Information Technology, Transport & Logistics, fashion & Tourism, climate change and among others.
The Forum has registered over 1500 social enterprise business owners and targets 1,150 members by 2025.
Check out some of our members in the Social Entrepreneurship Forum.
Benefits under SEF
- Social Entrepreneurship Forum.
- Learning and sharing.
- Business referrals.
- Partnerships and collaborations.
- E- Conferencing.
Register to apply, https://forms.gle/ek194SKVwVP9
One off membership fee of UGX50, 000.
Annual subscription of UGX100, 000.
Or send email to email@example.com
SEF Connect App
Procedure to join the SEF Connect App
- Add email and password will be sent to the phone number you indicated (this can be changed anytime at your will)
- Not everyone will be allowed to join this exclusive platform so the Admin will see your request and admit you into the platform.
- Once admitted, you can update and fill in everything about you and your social enterprise.
Open link: https://sefconnect.capitalsolutionsug.com